Development and Financial Supervisory Agency offers Star Project scholarship for Civil Servants to study in Undergraduate Program, Master of Accounting FEB UGM (Government Financial Accounting and Public Sector Audit) on March 2014 period.
Requirement for scholarship candidates:
- More priority of Accounting, Management and Economics bachelor degree.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75.
- Has received a recommendation letter from BKD/BKN/ministries/each agencies.
- Proposed or nominated by K/L of local government.
- Worked as an APIP and financial manager at the institution.
- Has been appointed as a civil servant, a minimum of 1 year.
- Age above 42 years.
- Rank as low as III/a.
- Willing to work again as an APIP or financial manager with signing a letter.
- Passed the administrative and academics selection by the universities.
- Establishedd and annouced as participants in the scholarship program by BPK.
Files that need to be collected:
- Letter of recommendation from BKD of each local government for civil servant in the local government.
- Letter of recommendation from the ministry or agency for civil servants in the ministry or agency.
- Copy of ITP TOEFL/AcEPT’s certificate with a minimum score of 450/209 (test info on ppb.ugm.ac.id).
- Copy of TPA/PAPs’ certificate with a minimum score of 500 (TPA test info on maksi.ugm.ac.id or psikologi.ugm.ac.id).
- Copy of diplomas and score transcript (legalized).
- Photograph with size of 2×3 cm and 3×4 cm (color, 3 pieces each).
- A permit from the agency or organization*.
- Letter of recommendation from 2 bachelor’s professors*.
- Projection letter of candidates to applying undergraduate program*.
- Undergraduate program applicant’s affidavit, stamped*.
- Curicullum Vitae (life history and employment history).
- A health certificate from doctor.
- Research topic’s draft.
- Evidence of accreditation from former education.
*) The format can be downloaded at um.ugm.ac.id
Please send 2 copies of all files to Admission Division of MAKSI Program. For those who are interested can fill out and submit the form to email email@example.com. Click here to download the registration form.
More info, please contact Admission Division of MAKSI FEB UGM on phone line number (0274) 513109.