The Comparative Asia Africa Governmental Accounting Conference 2019
The theme of the 4th CAAGA conference is Assesing Public Sector Accounting: Reform in Emerging Economies: Does it meet its target?
4th CAAGA will be held on 30th September – 02nd October 2019 in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. The objectives of 4th CAAGA is provide a comparative forum of researchers, teaching and development of knowledge among university lecturers and practitioners in various organizations in Asian and African countries. Encourage more comprehensive research activities through a comparative study in the application of the concepts of public sector accounting in Asian and African countries. CAAGA conference 2019 consists of:
- Panel on Governmental Accounting Innovations.
- Parallel Session Papers.
- Clinical Papers.
The 4th CAAGA will be a Conference workshop, which is a conference for promoting a better quality paper in a workshop style. For each paper, there will be two discussants related to the same class to critically read the paper and evaluate it. We motivated the CAAGA experts for a collaboration by reading all the paper and give feedback to improve the paper to be ready for international publication.
CALL AND SUBMISSIONS
Academicians and Researchers interested in participating in this 4th CAAGA conference are very welcome to submit their abstract and working papers. Our focus is on thr full scope of public sector accounting and financial management in Asia and Africa countries. This year, we are looking for on the following non-limiting list of themes:
Governmental Accounting Innovations, such as:
- Promoting an implementation of accrued financial statement by IPSAS or national governmental accounting standards.
- Big data analysis in the public sector.
- Promoting a governmental expenditure analysis.
- Raising an impact of organizational restructuring in a government fianncial disclosure.
Emergent themes in a public sector accounting literature, such as:
- Meaningful and durable participatory budgeting.
- Social and Environmental Accounting.
- Ethical considerations behind management accounting in the public sector.
- Discursive legitimation and rhetorical strategies.
- Integrated Reporting and Integrated Thinking.
- Performativity of accounting information.
International comparative studies as a source for a better (mutual) understanding of public sector practices. Stakeholder-perceived usefulness and actual of financial information.
SUBMISSIONS TO THE MAIN CONFERENCE
The impact of these conference workshop style, is a call for papers procedure. Please submit abstracts and its full papers include full contact details by 20 July 2019 to the conference organizers via firstname.lastname@example.org All papers in a public sector accounting fields that have been received will be delivered to the Board. .Participants will be notified of acceptance by 15 August 2019.
- a publishable conference paper after input from some discussants and one day expert clinics.
- National and International expert’s offer for a collaboration for selected papers during one day clinics.
Participant USD 200
Presenter USD 100
After 1 September 2019, the registration fee will be increased by 10%.
Participants are responsible for their own travel arrangements days will be provided to all participants.
Master in Accounting Program, Gadjah Mada University in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Yogyakarta is located in the middle of Java Island. It has an international airport of Adi Sucipto. Yogyakarta is also easily accessible by train from many cities in Java Island of Indonesia.
LOCAL ORGANIZATION AND CONTAC DETAILS
The event is jointly organized by the Association of Public Sector Accounting Educarors (APSAE) and Indonesian Public Accounting Lecturer Forum (FDAP – IAI KAPD).
More detail info :